Sunday, March 09, 2008

You Could Be A Multi-Millionaire


I found my spam when I signed up for Publishers Clearing House Sweep-stakes!! Everyday a new e-mail...Millions waiting for me.

The first page I designed using letters and graphic's from Print shop's Art gallery. ..The second page also from the gallery..I just added the words Don't enter contests on line....Spam...Spam...Spam. I had these pages printed and ready for the FFFC and we went out of town again....

So here it is late but done with-in the weeks time limit. I finished off my Spam with Batiks.

I'm printing out the words on the second part as they are so small but a perfect connection to my spam.....

I was planning to send you a rabbits foot for good luck, but the Animal Rights people said no way! So I decided to send a horse shoe, but all I could locate was a cow! Then I decided to send a 4-leaf clover but I just couldn't find one! Finally, I settled on a penny I've carried it around since childhood but then I needed it for sales tax....

So if your hoping to receive a token of good fortune from me, all I can say is...

Don't enter contests on line...Spam...Spam...Spam




No comments: