Thursday, June 20, 2013

Q is for Quilt



All this lively discussion in the past week encouraged me to  post this piece which fits the current challenge, although it was made for a different challenge group.  "Q is for Quilt"  and a few other things.  The small yellow quilt hanging off the bottom is a six inch nine patch quilt with 1/4 inch squares.   Other items beginning with Q were added using ATP- a first for me.  The quilting includes cursive lower case q's, too.

Peggi Yacovissi, Wellsboro PA

6 comments:

Tobi said...

How qute, especially the little quilt! I'd like to know more what ATP is; from what I see, I would guess it's a method of picture transfer.

Marilyn Wall said...

a 6" nine patch? You are a glutton for punishment. I would guess you meant TAP.

Ann In Fallbrook, CA said...

This is great, Peggy. I love your integration of the photos.

Ann In Fallbrook, CA said...

This is great, Peggy. I love your integration of the photos.

Linda Mac said...

Nice representation of the letter Q. I would not have thought of the Quaker Oats guy, but love that you included it.

Meena said...

Like all the photos and all the Qs.
Can you describe the photo transfer method?