Thursday, November 21, 2013
Maybe it's a bit lame to be posting this piece from the last challenge right before I put up the next challenge, but anyway, here it is!
I can't even claim that it is all that cubist, but I went rather freer in my cutting than I usually do, instead of following shapes in the fabric. I added the dark fabric behind each of the planters to give them greater definition.
The flowers, especially side ones, seemed not to stand out from the sky that well, so I used a bit of foiling around the edges.
I like it as a piece in itself, but not necessarily as really fulfilling the challenge. Your comments are welcome.