Friday, March 28, 2008
I decided to come out of my reality box for this one. Maybe I should
crawl back in.
This is what I used:
Pre-fused pieces ironed onto an upholstery sample that was given to me.
Clouds are batting and the grass is painted batting. The batting was
cut off the edges of a previous quilt.
The skulpy buttons I made years ago and the crocheted flowers are the
strings from fair ribbons.
Leaves are from silk ribbon flowers that I bought at a tag sale years
ago and the stems are yarn made from left over fleece.
The green flowers are painted bubble wrap.
Backing is also an upholstery sample.
I used left over bindings used on other projects.
It is 17" x 13"