I learned a lot from this challenge. My intent was to create luminosity by contrasting a light background showing through layers of trees. The problem came with the background I chose being too grey. Forgotten was the main concept that this luminosity was to be achieved by using color saturation. Scrambling to make this work I added some pure yellow by thread painting a glow behind one of the trees. It salvaged the piece but really didn’t fully accomplish the intent of this challenge. If time permits I am hoping to do a second piece that really glows. I did learn to keep working through my mistakes to get a finished work, and believe me when I tell you that there were a lot of mistakes on this one. If you don’t make some mistakes you never learn.