Monday, December 01, 2014
"The Kiss" thus far. I've pieced background using Jaffe Fassett's shot cottons. I plan to quilt the silhouette and put over the background. Thinking I might add lighter circles to mimic cartoony imagery in pic.
This is certainly a challenge. I'm on a path to finish it up.
Have a few challenges in my mind right now. Like having that diversion. Sketching. Thinking
I've been awake since 3:30 AM. Almost ready for bed!
I have learned:
1. $1900 to rebuild transmission. Ugh. Seriously. Ugh
2. Printers + ink. Another ugh.
3. Must pass on Elizabeth Barton's master Class in art quilting. A year long commitment and the price tag prohibit.
4. I love Amy's Vegetable Lasagne mm
5. I need more vacation days.